"Your body is the first thing any child of man ever wanted. Therefore dispose yourself to be loved, to be wanted, to be available. Be there for them with a vengeance. Be a gracious, bending woman. Incline your ear, your heart, your hands to them.... To be a Mother is to be the sacrament - the effective symbol - of place. Mothers do not make homes, they are our home." from Bed and Board, Robert Farrar Capon

Thursday, August 23, 2012

And the winner...


of the random $25 Amazon gift certificate giveaway for the recipe link-up entrants is...

Mrs. White!

Congratulations!

 Wow, it's a world record (for us)... 16 recipes! Haha!

There are a few of these recipes I definitely plan to make in the near future.  One is, coincidentally, Mrs. White's thin no rise pizza dough, because my husband's always asking how we can get our dough thinner and crispier when we grill pizzas.

Thank you all so much for sharing ladies!

(By the way, the Oatmeal Share Cake recipe that Michelle@Glad2BHome put up is one of the best cakes I've ever tasted. Just the topping is worth it! I have made that cake literally dozens of times and nearly every time that I've brought it to a pot luck or school event I've been asked for the recipe, so try it!  You won't be sorry.)

Mrs. White, if you will be kind enough to email me (email link is over on the right sidebar) the email address you would like me to send the online certificate to I will zip that over to you as soon as possible. :)

Thank you so much everyone!  I appreciate each and every one of your entries.

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited! Thanks so much!

    Blessings
    Mrs. White
    The Legacy of Home

    ReplyDelete